March 1, 2012
"your benchmark to a greener footprint"
Douglas E. James
Facility Engineer- Building Data & Emission Compliance Administrator
- 30+ years in Hotel Facility Engineering POMEC: Property Operations, Maintenance, & Energy Costs
- Current SPP (Service & Product Provider) of a major hotel company with 20 hotels (7.9+ million sq ft), responsible for the ES "Portfolio Manager" startup, quarterly energy updates by facility and quarterly / annual reports to Senior Management
- Current BDA (Building Data Administrator) of a local Henderson (480,000 sq ft)
- 14th year of managing HLP: Heat, Light, and Power documentation for this Resort & Spa
- 14th year of managing DAQEM Air Quality Emissions Reports for the Responsible Offical
- Experienced in building customized spreadsheets & reports by facility
- Lead HVAC Engineer, Administrative Responsibilities: Life Safety Compliance, HLP Reporting, Energy Management Systems, Electrical Distribution, Mechanical Systems, Water Treatment Program, Preventative Maintenance Program, Capital Mechanical Projects, and more…
- Licensed General Contractor B-1, State of California #351042.
What We Do | ESPM | DAQEM | HCMI | Reports | About | Contact Us
©COPYRIGHT 2012 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED CarbonThreshold.com